Soup's On

Home of the Beauty Blitz, Fashion Fix and everything in between!

Monday, March 9, 2009

M.W. at H & M


How much and one girl take?!?!? First, I told you about perky designer Betsey Johnson hitting H&M with a new line. Well, make room for more! Uber U.K. designer, Matthew Williamson is expanding his empire. He's joining the long line if my fave designers to put together a budget-friendly line. The line will be sold by fashion retailer giant H & M. The madness happens this spring and I can't wait! I got a glimpse one of the pieces from this sexy line and it is sooooooooo good! The dress I saw looks much like the one Lindsay Lohan is wearing above. It's a sequined silk dress that will retail for $249. I know, that's not exactly "affordable" but the other pieces start at a very affordable $25! Look for the collection to hit H&M in mid-April.

via people.com

No comments: