Soup's On

Home of the Beauty Blitz, Fashion Fix and everything in between!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Mmmm Bye


Who knew?! Mandy Moore had one of the most low key clothing lines in existence. I say had because it's over. I knew about Mblem but I'm not sure many more people did. Moore started her with a line of t-shirts and moved on from there. After almost three years, the singer/actress/designer is shutting down operations for her clothing line. It's easy to want to blame the economy for this one but Moore has a different story. She tells WWD, "If I were to dip my toe back in there, it would have to be the right situation… a great partnership that could represent a true reflection of me and my ideas and you know that wasn't happening. So next go round, that needs to be top of the list." For now, she's getting back to her roots in music. She'll be releasing a new album this May.



Via people.com

No comments: