Soup's On

Home of the Beauty Blitz, Fashion Fix and everything in between!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yes We Did!

After a hard fought campaign season, the most exciting and important election in my lifetime has come to a close and in the process HISTORY was made! Barack Obama has won over the American voters to become the 44th President of the United States of America! I can't believe it's finally happened. This country has finally elected it's first African American President. I love it! I have so many feelings, I can't put it into words. As an African-American woman, I'm beyond proud to see someone who looks like me get a opportunity like this. He's qualified, he represents change in more ways than we can count and apparently the U.S. was ready for a "Change We Can Believe In". Congratulations President Elect Barack H. Obama. You had my support from day one and I continue to support you. Inauguration is going to be something special!

Photo: mediacollegepublisher





No comments: