Soup's On

Home of the Beauty Blitz, Fashion Fix and everything in between!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fashion Find

This swing coat is one of the season's hottest trends and this one is flawless. Perfect for staying warm AND fabulous on a night out.

I love this party dress. It's simple and chic. The detail I love most are the pockets!

This look would definitely work in the office. You could fiercely rock it to work and then on to cocktails with friends. Loving the skinny leg on this pant.

This dress is super chic. It definitely takes a cue from the seasons hottest trends with the jewel toned bottom.


I was snooping around the net at various fashions and came across a name I didn't recognize. After checking out her style, I'm hopeful that Julianna Bass will be a household name on the level of Versace, YSL and Prada. The structure of her pieces have me completely sold. Whether it's a party dress, a cape/swing coat or something for the office, all of her designs have something special. I just had to display a few things. Loving it!

Photos:julianna bass.com



No comments: