Soup's On

Home of the Beauty Blitz, Fashion Fix and everything in between!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Black Monday - The LJ Edition




Excuse me while I grieve the loss of my favorite show this fall. I can't believe NBC has cancelled Lipstick Jungle. I am/was a loyal viewer. The show remains TIVO'd in my house. Alas, that wasn't enough to keep Wendy, Victory and Nico on the air. I knew it was the beginning of the end when the time slot was changed from Wednesday night to Friday nights. Most people in the demographic of the show are out on a Friday night! It was almost as if NBC had given up. Oh wait, that's exactly what they did. For someone who doesn't watch much TV as it is. My options have just gotten smaller. Thanks NBC. Read. My. Lips. You are officially a dream killer.




Photos: fanpop.com

No comments: