Soup's On

Home of the Beauty Blitz, Fashion Fix and everything in between!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Year's Anyone?


It's that time of the year... Holiday parties will be in abundance. While the parties at the office are being cancelled left and right. Your calendar is still filling up with places to go and people to see. Add something like this to the things to get list. This stunner is from Giuseppe Zanotti. It shows off a satin strap with a metallic fish vamp. The crowning glory is the head of the fish. It's filled with crystals. The wood heel provides the perfect contrast. When I saw it, I thought it whispered "come get me." Hmmm... not sure. I'd love to strap these around my foot for a New Years get together but I'm sure I have a bill that needs to come first. Again, I'm awakened from my daydream... darn that whisper.


Photo: bergdorf goodman

No comments: