Soup's On

Home of the Beauty Blitz, Fashion Fix and everything in between!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chi-Town Shopping!


My husband and I just returned from a mid-western jaunt to see some family. We made a stop in the Windy City – it wasn’t long enough! If you’ll be in Chicago you may want to check this out. Chicago Shop Walk offers guided neighborhood tours of some of the city’s finest boutiques. It’s a unique idea and I wish I had known about it while I was there. Some of the tours are themed. The Bachelorette bustier tour is all about the bride to be and takes ladies on a tour of boutiques with special bridal incentives. There is also VIP treatment at a spa and a stop at a café or wine bar. Did I mention it also includes a personal shopping stylist? Kinda sounds like a traveling bridal shower or bachelorette party depending on how much you consume at that wine bar. That’s just one of the tours. Check out the site for more unique shopping experiences. Chicagoshopwalk.com

No comments: