Soup's On

Home of the Beauty Blitz, Fashion Fix and everything in between!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Natural Goodness


I have been searching around for something to give my friends who are expecting a little bundle soon. I’ve come across many products that I’ll definitely stash away. I have one more to add to the list. Korres has a new product aimed at the mommy-to-be set. It’s an almond and avocado anti stretch mark cream. It’s filled with good stuff like shea butter, sunflower, almond and avocado oils and vitamins. They tout their ability to prevent stretch marks. It’s also supposed to make it 30% easier for your skin to return to its initial state after using the product twice a day for 3 months. That seems easy enough. While I’m not a mommy-to-be this is good to know in advance. I’ve talked about Korres before. This company makes all natural products that are good for you and good to you. I’m already addicted to their lip gloss and lip butter. Their almond and avocado anti stretch marks body cream will be added to the baby shower bag of goodies.

No comments: