Soup's On

Home of the Beauty Blitz, Fashion Fix and everything in between!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kissable You

I was in Las Vegas this past weekend and it was a scorching one hundred and seven degrees. Even in the extreme heat, I had lip gloss on the mind. Not just any lip gloss, mind you, it had to be natural. I had my eye on the Korres brand for a while. I stumbled into Sephora for the air conditioning and stayed for the lip gloss search. After looking around for a bit, I asked one of the sales people for a natural lip gloss. The first thing to roll off of her lips was Korres. She said it was probably the most natural product I would find. Their slogan is, "active ingredients that benefit your skin, used the way nature intended."I looked them over and walked away with a lip gloss and lip butter. They are made with all kinds of good stuff including a little cherry oil that makes it smell oh-so-good! One thing I really appreciate is there is no sticky goop all over my mouth. Most glosses leave my lips way too sticky. So much so, that whenever the wind blows my hair is stuck to my mouth. Not good. That's not a problem with Korres. The company makes all kinds of products for skin care and I'll be checking them out in the near future.

Photo: Korres.com

No comments: