Soup's On

Home of the Beauty Blitz, Fashion Fix and everything in between!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Haute Nails


Fall is coming sooner than I'd like. Luckily, here in California, I can milk summer for another few months. By all accounts, the season is shaping up to be a lovely one. From the bags, shoes and clothes, I'm getting ready for all that fall has to offer. So far I've seen some trends I can definitely get on board with. One particular trend I'm feeling right now are dark metallic manicures. To get the look, I've got my eyes on the Lippmann Collection. Celebrity manicurist Deborah Lippmann has a collection full of colors to fall for. While her celebrity clients (Sarah Jessica Parker, Mary J. Blige and Mariah Carey) crave her skills, a celeb worthy mani isn't out of your reach. Of all of the new fall hues, my favorite is Pump up the Jam! This hue is all boysenberry goodness for your fingertips. Other faves include Fade to Black and Since I Fell for You. Seems her colors are named after famous songs. Coincidence? No. This manicurist is also a singer. Well, she's certainly hitting all the right notes. Her collection can be found at Nordstrom stores.

No comments: