Soup's On

Home of the Beauty Blitz, Fashion Fix and everything in between!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Give Good Face

I don't know what it is about birthdays but, my last one got me thinking about aging. It didn't hurt that I strolled right into a demonstration of anti-aging products! While cruising Bath & Body Works for a nice fragrant body cream, I was confronted with the realities of wrinkles. Did I mention that I had only turned THIRTY! I was so very skeptical of every fact the demonstrator threw my way. Then, she did the demo on my hand. She used these products by Patricia Wexler, M.D. The Dr. is a dermatologist out of New York and she's created her own line of products. The demo was done on my hand and I have to say the difference was amazing. She started with cleansing and exfoliating. I was hooked. Looking from one hand to the other the difference was SO clear. My left hand was smooth and supple and seemed to have plumped up. The other seemed a little dry and in need of attention. I thought if it does that for my hand, I need it for my face! What happened next? I grabbed a starter kit of the products and headed straight to the checkout. I have since been using the products for nearly a year and the hand demo wasn't a fluke! My skin has been consistently smooth and dewy. To top it off the moisturizer is packed with SPF 30! Love it!


Photo: Bath & Body Works.com

No comments: