Soup's On

Home of the Beauty Blitz, Fashion Fix and everything in between!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Smells like Black Eyed Peas


I used to see Avon very differently. My mom and her friends used to buy the stuff. We couldn't get enough of the bubble bath or the Skin So Soft spray. Well, Avon is not your mama's beauty brand anymore. They keep raising the bar with celebrity endorsements from the young crowd. The newest face of Avon is none other than solo artist and Black Eyed Peas front woman, Fergie. She'll be joining Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Hudson as faces of the brand. Fergie is set to release a fragrance with the company that will be available next year. Of the partnership, she says, “I love the roster of women Avon has supported. Each one is completely different, but they are all wonderful, strong women who have a purpose. It was very important to me to bring what I have to the table. I’m a bit more rock ’n’ roll than some of the other artists, and Avon has really allowed my personality to come through.” Work it out then, Fergie Ferg!


photo via WWD.com

No comments: