Soup's On

Home of the Beauty Blitz, Fashion Fix and everything in between!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bumpy Frock


Singer-actress Christina Milian just announced her pregnancy and she has no problem showing off that almost 5 month baby bump. Milian and her new husband, the Dream showed up on the red carpet of the BET Hip Hop Awards last night and posed for the cameras. She rocked this interesting frock that obviously was not intended to camouflage her burgeoning belly. I'm not sure I'm loving the look. I mean, I have a baby on the way too, so I get it. You still want to look good even though your body is taking on a new shape. That's not the issue I have with this get up. It just simply doesn't work. It seems like it has too much going on and doesn't really compliment Milian. She usually has effortless style but, this one for me was a miss. What do you think?



photo via theybf.com

No comments: