Soup's On

Home of the Beauty Blitz, Fashion Fix and everything in between!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Losing it's Allure


Not too long ago I told you about Conde Nast shutting down my décor guide, Domino. Now the word on the street from insiders is that the magazine powerhouse may be shuttering Allure as well. The mag that was rumored to be on the chopping block was Portfolio, but it seems it's a fave of the company and the powers that be are thinking of giving Allure the heave-ho instead. The folks at Allure say all of this is rubbish. Let's hope they're right.

Photo:smartenupnas.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...no more Allure? I like this mag even though I never read it religiously. I hate to say it, but it IS probably one of the least-needed mags out there, since every woman's mag not only covers hair, skin & make-up, but a whole look more.