Soup's On

Home of the Beauty Blitz, Fashion Fix and everything in between!

Monday, February 2, 2009

DomiNO!


I am in full-on nesting mode! I've been looking at paint colors and home decor for months. In my nesting phase, I decided it might be a good idea to get a little help.... in the form of a magazine. My magazine of choice, Domino. I subscribed to the mag and was anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first issue when the unthinkable happened. The mag that was destined to help me fulfill all of my home design dreams was shut down! That's right Conde Nast has shuttered the shelter magazine and I am not the least bit happy about it. As with everything else, blame the recession. Of course the real down side of this is that more people are now unemployed. I can't wait for this thing to turn around. Hopefully, it's sooner rather than later. As for Domino, the March issue will be its last. Get while you can.


Photo:declutterit.com




No comments: