Soup's On

Home of the Beauty Blitz, Fashion Fix and everything in between!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Trend Worthy?







I'm all for the "blast from the past" in the name of fashion. I really am. This particular trend, however, gives me pause. Straight from the nineties, It's the return of the color jean! From Rhianna to Cameron, everyone seems to jumping on board and it seems no hue is off limits. The most popular I've seen being scooped up by the fashion savvy? J and Company. They seem to have the market cornered on this particular trend. Others are definitely catching on though. I'm not sure I'm ready to board that train rainbow colored jeans. I wonder is this really coming back and if it's going to be around - I wish I had kept mine from the first go round.
Photo: People.com & theybf.com

No comments: