Soup's On

Home of the Beauty Blitz, Fashion Fix and everything in between!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Fashionable Home


In tough times... translated as five dollar a gallon gas time. I've resorted to altering my shopping habits. I started doing this anytime money was tight. Instead of buying new shoes or an outfit I'd buy something for my place. It seemed to help quench my shopping appetite and for less money. Think about it, it's certainly less expensive to get a nice piece to add flavor to a room than to buy some strappy, platform pumps to spice up an outfit. With that in mind, I headed to Crate & Barrel. I love this store! It doesn't hurt that they are having a sale. I found this Sylvia vase reduced from fifty-nine to twenty-nine dollars. That's a deal I can live with, I'll use my savings to top off my tank!
Photo:crate & barrel

No comments: